Throughout my life I have made good choices, bad choices, and ugly choices. The frequency of ugly choices has pretty much vanished from my repertoire, with bad choices happening only once and a great while. The good choices I have been making me lately have been a great step in the direction of living a successful life (healthy and happy).
It is very interesting to hear about someone who has done something stupid, brainless, and/or out of character. I know that people change; they grow, move along, and become different people over time. However, never in my mind would I have ever thought that permanent body art would make it to the skin of someone I used to care so much about. It's fucked up. And I am bothered not because I care (yes, I am repeating myself), but because I thought, deep down, that she still had better sense than that. I would like to think that some level of decency remains. But, as I have found out, people go through life and their behavior will shock the hell out of you. To each his (or her) own, but seriously: you have GOT to be kidding me.
But then again, I am only going off of what I have been told. There has been no visual affirmation.
Remember, this is only my humble opinion, and I could be wrong... but probably not.
I ran into a little trouble with my student visa application for New Zealand. The snuckas at the embassy need proof that I plan on leaving before my visa expires. This is a difficult thing to do when I have not purchased a return plane ticket.
Well, so far, being 23 has rocked (as planned). I had a great birthday (special thanks to all of those who came over to my house and came out to the bar). Saturday was also very special because my cousin Dana got married. I had a great time with my family and danced and drank pretty much all night.
In other news, my friend Kendra has made the front page of www.wmich.edu She'll be spending a year in Japan doing cool stuff, under a Fulbright Scholarship. Go Kendra!
Monday, May 14, 2007
Life Choice City
at
2:00 PM
·
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
now nick wants one...
thanks! awesome arrow usage by the way. I never would have found my face without them!!
Post a Comment