My tubular voyage from the US to NZ has finally ended! I arrived in NZ around 5:30 am this morning. The flight from San Francisco was 12 1/2 hours and incredibly painstaking. However, everything became instantly better when the sun began to rise and I saw nothing but hills and sheep.
The city of Hamilton is a lot more lively than I originally anticipated. Right now, on this cloudy Saturday afternoon, the town is going crazy with shoppers and loiterers like myself. I think I'll make my way down to the river and take some pictures. Once I get the internet up and running at my dorm I will let you in on the visual wonders I have stumbled upon thus far.
Friday, June 29, 2007
Kai Ora
at
10:47 PM
·
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Have you found any lonely sheep yet?
Nope, but I'm working on it. You know, chasing animals around in a big field is a hobby of mine!
Hey Matt-
Glad your travels were full of adventures and you made all those decisions on your own! When you have time, we would certainly like to here more details. Miss you :(
Sorry, I misspelled "hear", duh!
Post a Comment