
Today I re-learned long division. I felt silly doing 3rd grade math problems.
I have developed perhaps the most retarded idea known to man. It was inspired by the newly opened Creation Museum that shows Adam and Eve living in harmony with dinosaurs. Since there are people out there who feel the need to ignore science, I believe that we should go the ultimate distance. Yes, that's right. I have an explanation for the Immaculate Conception: Mary was conceived not by intercourse with another human, or by God, but by humping a Triceratops.
If you don't believe me, I have explicit proof.
You can't rule it out, no way. Show me, in secular or biblical history, where it rules out all possibility of Jesus being not only the son of God, but the son of a random Raptor. You may argue that dinosaurs did not exist when Jesus was born, and I will reply "And geological phenomena that hint at the actual age of the Earth are just tricks of the devil." Anything is possible.
So I think that we would be doing ourselves a disservice by eliminating the possibility of a Brontosaurus impregnating an entire middle-eastern village. Where else do you think Polish people come from?
So anyway, today I re-learned long division. The heat is getting to me.
Thursday, June 14, 2007
Re-learning long division
at
2:12 PM
·
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment