Friday, July 27, 2007

Act like a man

·

I just got back from the animal operant lab. Thankfully I remembered all of the behavioral jargon I learned back at Western, because it was being thrown around like a bottle of champagne on New Years Eve. Unlike the applied work I am used to back home, researchers here mainly focus on experimental work with cows, possums, and hens.

This weekend I'm heading to Whakatane to stay at a friends house. I'll be crashing on her couch, going whale watching, and probably going to church with her family on Sunday. The last time I was at church was my cousin's wedding in May, and before that I don't recall the last time I stepped into God's office. In the end it will be something to add to the Book of Things I have Done in New Zealand.

Last night I saw the Simpson's movie. It was funny and reminded me of Bio-Dome without the annoying antics of Pauly Shore.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
November 10, 2008 at 8:28 AM  

This is great info to know.