Today I purchased a ticket to go see New Zealand's National Rugby Team, The All Blacks, play against Australia. The game is in Auckland on July 21. There are 10 of us going, along with heaps of other people from Waikato University. We will probably stay in Auckland the entire weekend. It should be a grea time because there is a big rivalry between the two teams. I don't know shit about rugby, so I guess I better learn quick, eh?
Last night I got piss drunk and went to about 10 clubs in a matter of 2 1/2 hours. First, we drank at the campus bar (that's right, a campus bar) until 12. Then we took a cab to town and went from club to club, dancing like crazy. I felt like I was at some sort of Euro-dance party with all of the trance music and lights. Unreal, really.
But the cool thing is: everyone gets slammed before they go so they don't have to buy beer at the clubs. It's cheaper that way. Another cool thing is that the clubs do not have a cover charge. New Zealand rocks.
Saturday, July 7, 2007
All Blacks
at
2:08 AM
·
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
spend your money less on beer and more on culture.quess who wrote this?
Mom, Dad? :-)
i'd listen to them... you're not going to remember the times in the bars 10 years from now; you'll remember traveling and culture :)
Post a Comment