I feel like drinking. I'm not going to, but I feel like I should after all of the bullshit I went through today. I talked a fair load of graduate school stuff. It wasn't stuff, per say, it was more like crap that needed to be done that I have been putting off for a long, long time. For example, filling out my applications to Reno and WMU, submitting them along with my transcripts, and printing most of the shit I need for my letters of recommendation. I expect in the next week I will have all of my letters of recommendation materials in the mail to my parents, who will organize them and send them to specific professors to fill out and ship off to prospective schools. Sounds like a bunch of bullshit, right? But it has to be done, and it has to be done soon. I think I'm ahead of schedule, by the way. So give me some love, will ya?
It came to me today that my life is going to be fairly flaky when I return to Kalamazoo. I'll be taking 2 classes, hopefully working, and waiting around to hear from graduate colleges. My life will be in the air. Straaaange.
But there's not much I can do about it...
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
This Next Song Is Called "I Just Spent $60 So The University of Nevada Reno Could Test Their New Paper Shredder With My Graduate School Application"
at
12:19 AM
·
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Pretty sure you're going to have stellar personal statement pretty soon ;)
Post a Comment