I had a great conversation with Ben today:
MarkCruceWhoaaOh: I met a girl while naked tonight and she gave me her phone number
MarkCruceWhoaaOh: FIRST TIME EVER
Matthew Brodhead: WHAT?
MarkCruceWhoaaOh: YEAH CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT
Matthew Brodhead: DETAILS
MarkCruceWhoaaOh: Um, well basically
MarkCruceWhoaaOh: I got invited to this party by this dude I work with
MarkCruceWhoaaOh: And I didn't have my Ian Malcolm costume set up yet, so I just went with the jockstrap
Matthew Brodhead: Ok
Matthew Brodhead: Naturally
MarkCruceWhoaaOh: And I took my clothes off immediately upon arrival there
MarkCruceWhoaaOh: And I just started talking to this girl
MarkCruceWhoaaOh: And I got her phone number
MarkCruceWhoaaOh: She lives in Brooklyn though
MarkCruceWhoaaOh: So who knows how realistic anything could turn out from this
MarkCruceWhoaaOh: But the fact that somebody will give a hairy naked man their phone number proves that there is hope in this world
Indeed.
Also, this is what happens when you give a kid who does not know anything about playing music a guitar, lots and lots of booze, sprinkled with 4 months of female deprivation. The solution: one desperate mother fucker.
E-mail Jordy at jl364 (at) waikato.ac.nz and tell him how much of a pussy he is.
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Naked Men and a Guitar
at
4:02 AM
·
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment