Saturday, October 20, 2007

A lifetime ago, with frozen eyes they closed the door

·

Yesterday a caravan of people went to Raglan to sit on the beach and had a bonfire. Halfway to Raglan, we stopped at a cliff and did some abseils and my now favorite "Australian Rappel." :-)

Yesterday's original plan was to go outdoor climbing. But the weather was poo poo and no one woke up in time. I was rather confused why people would rather go party and be hung over the next day, instead of going to bed early and waking up to do some killer shit. So there I was, 8 am at breakfast with no one else awake... fuckers. Oh well.

The next few weeks I will be focusing on planning my South Island Attack!

One of the things that I really want to do is explore the Fox Glacier. Drew, what do you think?

0 comments: