As far as the job search goes, things look better, but... no job, still.
I should be hearing from WMU shortly regarding graduate school.
SELF-REALIZATION: my life is nothing more than a bunch of "ifs". Fuuuck. I'm just waiting to hear from A and B and C and D, etc. For the time being, MY FATE RESTS IN THE HANDS OF EVERYONE BUT MY OWN.
*horn section*
Peter and I thought that yesterday was Super Tuesday but we were wrong. We were sad but we're rebuilding.
We we we we we we we we we etc...
I've got a strange list of music queued up for the night:
... and growing. I'm in the mood for popular music. Peter and I also find it hard to admit that we like Maroon 5. It's good pop music, d00d.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
^_^ shit ha ha
at
9:40 PM
·
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment