There is talking of doing the John Muir Trail sometime mid-August. But I don't know what the fuck is going on with my life so, in the meantime, I'm just going to dream of my next vacation because it seems like it's not going to be soon. I'll possibly be taking a climbing trip, 4-5 days, after I graduate. Otherwise... sheeit.
I went climbing yesterday for an hour or so and tore my fingers apart. Then I came home and choked on stir-fry for three hours. My throat hurts this morning and I haven't had anything to eat because I woke up late.
Dear WMU,
Please let me know about my graduate school admission.
Your pal,
- Matt
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
John Muir Trail
at
10:32 AM
·
Labels: John Muir Trail
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Mysterious Traveler Entrances Town With Utopian Vision Of The Future
I've got an issue of backpacker that's got a ton about the JM... let me know if you want it. Looks like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment