Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hold Me To This

·

I like Christopher O'Riley's Radiohead covers more than the original versions. It only takes 3-4 Radiohead songs for me to get bored/angry, but today I've managed to listen to two of O'Riley's albums and I feel fantastic!

The income should start rolling in next week. Thank God for 2 jobs and minimum college credits. In case anyone is wondering, I will be working in Kalamazoo during spring break. If you are interested in coming to visit, and/or making a weekend trip to Chicago or Detroit, please call me or send me an e-mail.

My days of being an undergraduate are slowly coming to an end. I'm glad, because you can only play NES for so long. Prolonged exposure to NES can lead to dizziness, fatigue, and UFOs.

Everyone should watch this and tell me what you think.



The best part is the end. "If I find myself on..."

5 comments:

Unknown said...
February 14, 2008 at 11:44 PM  

and then he lost his job

Anonymous said...
February 15, 2008 at 8:29 PM  

he is my hero. god bless america

Anonymous said...
February 16, 2008 at 6:04 PM  

a dude is someone who works on a ranch? how did those kids not start laughing when he said that

Matt said...
February 16, 2008 at 8:41 PM  

Urban Dictionary defines "dude" as:

A word that americans use to address each other. Particularly stoners, surfers and skaters.


Example:
"dude, i'm like......dude"

Anonymous said...
February 18, 2008 at 7:54 PM  

the urban dictionary is full of a lot of crap. who reads that besides hippies and stoners