Things have been picking up in terms of knowing what the hell may happen to me sometime in the near future. First off, I got invited to BATS interview weekend, which is the Master's program I have been interested in joining for the last 2 years. The interview weekend lasts 3 days, and consists of lunches, dinners, presentations, conferences, etc. So I've got that going for me. Also, tomorrow I have a job interview with HomeLife. Wish me luck on both.
In other new, I flashed a couple bouldering problems yesterday. My climbing is improving! Still, I can't seem to shake all of my energy. In New Zealand I had a "GO GO GO" attitude and it's still with me. It's not a bad thing, but keep in mind that I live in South West Michigan, and it's the middle of winter. There's only so much I can do. Hopefully I will get this job and it will kill some of my boredom.
Hopefully today's election results don't leave me wanting to kill myself.
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Tuesday Morning Rant
at
11:22 AM
·
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment