I love this show. I don't know how they get away with it, though :-)
-
When life starts to get dull, something amazing always happens.
Yesterday at work I was faced with a monster challenge. I handled it well, too. Although the sudden lash of responsibility led me to stay 2 hours after my shift, filling out paperwork and calling certain administrators, I am glad that I got to handle and manage the challenge.
After work I went over to Jim's and had a wonderful dinner. I made a fire without too much trouble, and we watched "Short Bus" until about 10 pm. Needless to say it was good to relax over some good food and some good beer, and afterwards I went to see Kristen and she showed me an awesome video she had made for her seminar in Behavior Analysis. Who knew that a cute girl from CT could pull together a 30 second video on LTM and MTL prompting in a matter of hours, matching the quality standards of the world's greatest film producers?
-
Today is my first day off since March 26. I'm going to hang around outside and enjoy the beautiful weather. It's already 60 degree's outside, and it's only 10:30 am.


0 comments:
Post a Comment