Yesterday's class was a great introduction to what is going to be a very long summer. Malott is optimistic about the times to come, and the rest of my cohort seem to agree. In the meantime, I'm already losing sleep.
Last night after class I went down to Climb Kalamazoo and did some lead climbing with a few guys I met at Red River Gorge. Chaz and I also worked on the slack-line, and at about 8:30 I headed home and did homework until 11pm.
I woke up at 6:30 am this morning thinking that I was going to head to Battle Creek to collect more data for our crosswalk study. However, it was raining, so we had to cancel the session because of the dramatic effect rain can have on yielding behavior, not to mention our own safety.
So instead I've been getting ahead on my reading, because I'd like to be able to take an evening off from school and do something else, like climbing, instead of worrying about school. Ya dig?
In the next few days I'll be starting a self-management project. My goal is to write 500 words of non-fiction, and 500 words of non-fiction, per week (not including anything I have to do for school). That way, I can work on my writing, blogging, and finally finish that article that Dr. Steuer and I have been working on for almost 1 year. I'll even be including a graph with my reports, so you can look forward to that as well.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Day 2
at
1:51 PM
·
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment