Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hark Rockin'

·

In the words of the great Jim Anchower: "Hola, amigos. I know it's been a long time since I rapped at ya, but things have been getting plenty hairy around here."

I did some calculations, and I have been averaging 60-70 hours/week for school related business. So if you're wondering why I haven't been ranting and raving about all sorts of nonsense, that is why. I haven't had time to sneeze, let alone maintain anything that can be identified as a "social life". Sorry, friends.

The good news is that I'm still alive, and I've been able to not develop a stomach ulcer from all of the stress that's involved with graduate school. Hopefully I can keep up the trend :-) One of these days I'll get back to writing about interesting things...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
October 23, 2008 at 10:56 PM  

We miss you Matt.

Anonymous said...
October 27, 2008 at 10:36 PM  

Hello,Matt
I can understand your attitude.
Good luck with what you believe.
Actually I have a favor I want to ask you. It's a questionnaire about foreigners interests about outdoor activities in Japan.
I'll send it to you if you don't mind.
I llok forward to hearing from you.