Today was one of those days when you just can't stop. I've been doing something productive ever since I rolled out of bed (not counting the 20 minutes I spent watching King of the Hill).
First and foremost, I went from having no trip planned to having an entire trip planned in about two hours. A while ago, Steve and I made some plans to go to North Carolina and hike the Appalachian Trail between the Spring and Summer semester. That's all we knew, and today it dawned on me that I need to draw up a plan so I could make reservations. So I looked at a map, dicked around with some distances, drew up an itinerary, and made reservations with the rangers at Great Smoky Mountains National Park. God, I hope I didn't set us up for disaster. The hikes range from 9 - 15 miles a day, which isn't too bad if you start early enough. Our entire hike is around 71 miles, and takes us in at one side of the park and spits us out on another. Talk about covering ground...
Then, I rode my bike all the way up to the library to work on some homework. Turns out every coffee shop in Kalamazoo was closed because the Easter Bunny was in town.
I filed my taxes; I owe the State of Michigan $17.
I completed my history paper.
I completed my thesis paper.
Let me say that again: I completed my thesis paper! I will rest easy after I find a cheap place to print it who guarantees me no trouble with a Mac to PC transfer.
Croyden resumes tomorrow. I have enjoyed my week 1/2 off, but I look forward for the bizarre behaviors of the autistic repertoire resuming... or not.
Sunday, April 8, 2007
Robots
at
11:41 PM
·
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
you have to much time on your hands amigo
If you run into a bear, let steve get close to take pictures. They will turn out great
If you need a Sherpa, I'll be around.
(this is max.)
Post a Comment