Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Today I won a bonus point playing deaf BINGO

·

I am super tired. I didn't sleep very much all weekend because I was home having a grand ol' time with the gang. The weather in Harbor Springs was so fair that I was able to go boating, fishing, golfing, and disc golfing. I even managed to sneak in an appearance at Legs Inn on Sunday night, where I was lucky enough to sit in a TP with a Native American who intermittently mumbled prayers in his native tongue while making nicotine sacrifices to his fathers before him. Strange daze...

I also managed to crash one of Phil's 3-wheelers leading me to believe that I am having bad luck in the area of motor vehicles. Every day I am considering purchasing a nice road bike to replace my car. I'm sick of paying for gas. If the weather and roads turn out to be fair in New Zealand, I will make the bike my main mode of transportation. It will give me a good, cheap way to explore. Dig?

Today I am going to go to Best Buy to purchase a new digital camera. Readers can look forward to a new and improved visual analysis of my life. How exciting!

0 comments: