![]() |
| Day Trip to Auckland |
Yesterday I took a trip with the International Center (they spell it "Centre", yet another spelling I refuse to acknowledge) to Auckland for $10. It was well worth it. First, we went to the highest point in the city, then to the Auckland Museum. I dropped $15 more dollars so I could witness a traditional Maori performance. Then, the bus dropped us off in the city and we spent 2 hours wandering around. We didn't do too much but look because we are going to be back next weekend for the All Blacks Game. It was fun, nonetheless.
When we returned to Hamilton there was a party for everyone living at Student Village. The theme, "I wish I was a...." some how turned into a woman (pictures will come later). For 2 bucks we got transportation to and from the bar, a free shot, and 2 free condoms. All I could think about was how this would never fly back home... hahaha. But anyway, with drink specials all night and some funky base music, a good time was had by all. And I got a lot of attention from the boys, and girls... ;-)



0 comments:
Post a Comment