Friday, August 10, 2007

There's a marching band in my skull

·

God I am so hung over.

Last night I went to a house party. My initial reaction was "Thank God I don't have to go to the clubs tonight!" So I was excited. We sat around, drank off of a keg, and played beer pong. It was like a real, true, down to earth house party. I didn't realize how much I miss just chillin' and drinking. For the last month I've been getting increasingly sick of going to the clubs. The strobe lights, combined with the crappy euro-trance, are just too much for me to handle. So I had fun, and unfortunately I am paying the price today.

This morning I met with a lady who runs applied behavior analysis programs for children labeled autistic. I barely made it to the meeting because I couldn't get out of bed (but that's another story). So we talked, chatted, conversed or whatever you want to call it, about ABA and the possibility of me working on and designing some home programs. There is a big shortage of behavior analysts in NZ so she was really excited to hear that I have a lot of experience. So that will be fun, and it will be a possible source of income. Yep.

0 comments: