Do they not have barbers in New Zealand??? Or are you going for the dred loc look?
I think that I am going to let it grow as long as I can tolerate it. I'm afraid to go to a barber because I'm worried that they'll give me a mullet.
a mullet would look a lot better than what you have now wildman.trust me get a haircut
looks like you belong in the cage with the kiwi birds
I'm going against the popular vote, I like your hair just the way it is :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Do they not have barbers in New Zealand??? Or are you going for the dred loc look?
I think that I am going to let it grow as long as I can tolerate it. I'm afraid to go to a barber because I'm worried that they'll give me a mullet.
a mullet would look a lot better than what you have now wildman.trust me get a haircut
looks like you belong in the cage with the kiwi birds
I'm going against the popular vote, I like your hair just the way it is :)
Post a Comment