Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Thanks for the Remedy

·

Man, I feel great! It's such a nice day in New Zealand!

I just finished my Organizational Psychology final exam. The exam structure is so strange here. I had more supervision and rules than I did when I took my GRE. Do you feel that? It's The Man breathing down my neck.

Speaking of The Man, each and every one of you should check out the documentary US vs Marc Emery. Watch as the United States government ignores Canadian sovereignty...

Tonight I'm going to watch some reggae band called Katchafire. I don't have anything better to do, and the ticket was only $10. I imagine that the night will start off sane, and turn into yet another episode of debauchery. The goal is to make it home before 1 am so I can register for classes, saving Kristen some work. What a nice girl, offering to help me out when I'm all the way over here in New Zealand. Can I get a round of applause?

0 comments: