Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Poll Results, ETC

·

I'm closing the voting on my latest poll. As I suspected, a majority of readers do not think that I use the world "fuck" too much when I write. Thank you for fucking supporting my fucking first amendment fucking rights. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck...

Sorry, Dad.



In other news, I have been playing ultimate frisbee wayyy too much lately. But I'd rather be playing wayyy too much frisbee than doing wayyy too much sitting around. Then again, I'm not too sure if sitting around is a behavior, since dead men are great at sitting around. (Only one, maybe two people, will get that joke)

It looks like I will be embarking on another caving adventure in the near future. Kel's girlfriend, Sari, will be coming to visit, and Mark agreed to take us through a new cave. Since his girlfriend isn't much of an adventurer, Kel asked Mark if he could take us somewhere a little less intense than the last place. Mark's response was something along the line of "Oh, don't you worry we'll get our shits and giggles." This loosely translates to: "I'm going to scare the piss out of her." Hehehehe... sweet.

It is very convenient to know someone who has worked for Outward Bound on New Zealand's South Island who is more than happy to guide a bunch of Americans through some crazy stuff without charging a dime. The value of the caving journey is alone worth $250/person.

Next semester I should only have one day of class. If all goes to plan, I will be taking a web-course on Political Science, and American Sign Language 2 on Wednesday from 6-9pm. Unfortunately this means that I will have to find a part time-full time job. But my pal Adam Freeman has it covered, and is trying to hook me up with a job writing behavioral interventions. Sweet as!

0 comments: