Thursday, October 11, 2007

With a Pocket Map to Heaven...

·

Today I spent a lot of time surfing around on http://postsecret.blogspot.com/. I started thinking about how my writing hasn't been very good lately because I haven't been upset about anything. Misery... man, it works great at inspiring me.

I don't feel like getting into details, but I got so rilled up today moments before I went rock climbing. When I got to the gym I let loose on some killer shit and surpassed my physical expectations. I am addicted. The reinforcement is so quick and powerful. Wow, just wow.

My duties as canoe trip leader have been lifted thanks to our Kiwi friend Mark. Mark was the one who took us caving, and has had years of experience doing guides on both land and water. He's got a ton of extra gear, thus eliminating my worry that someone will not have a shelter to sleep under. I also expect him to do most of the planning, since guiding is what he does best. THANK. YOU.


Climbing


Apparently there will not be any jumps at Nub's Nob this year.

3 comments:

South Superior Climbing Club said...
October 11, 2007 at 11:18 AM  

then should i bring some climbing gear?

Matt said...
October 11, 2007 at 4:14 PM  

No. If we go, we'll go only once (twice at the most) and it only costs 10 bucks to hire shoes and a harness for the whole day.

Anonymous said...
October 11, 2007 at 4:21 PM  

I saw a tall version of you on campus today. It was... weird.