Thursday, February 21, 2008

3rd Floor Waldo... Acid Trip?

·

Today at 9:40 am, Waldo Library 3rd floor bathroom:

There I sat in the stall, finishing my business, when I heard a strange noise. The noise got louder and louder, and soon I realized that someone was brushing their teeth in the sink.

Odd, yes. Abnormal, no.

But before I could stand up to wash my hands, the situation began to take a strange turn.

*brush brush brush...*

"FUUCK"

*brush brush brush...*

"OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH"

*brush brush brush...*

"SHEEEEIT"

*brush brush brush...*

"ALL DONE!!!"

There I sat on the toilet, confused and motionless. I did not get up to see who the person was or why they were cursing and shouting. Instead I kept to myself, bewildered beyond belief.

Eventually I heard the door close and I knew it was "safe" to exit the stall. I wasn't worried for my safety, but I was worried that it would be extremely awkward for me to walk out of the stall and face the Cursing Dental Hygiene Fanatic.

Weird.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
February 22, 2008 at 10:14 AM  

this guy sounds like you in fourty years. burnt out and talking to himself

Anonymous said...
February 25, 2008 at 10:26 PM  

you have strange people on campus