I got a job at HomeLife. I've already started my training and I should begin performing my actual duties sometime in the near future.
So Romney dropped out of the race. THANK GOD. I would like to think that, since he is gone, Ron Paul will start to get more attention. However, the media isn't doing it's job, as always, and he will suffer. Word on the street is that he will run 3rd party. I hope so, especially if Clinton gets the Democratic nod. I'd consider voting for Obama, but he's since changed his position on a few issues and I wonder if it's going to become a fuck-off trend that will send him spinning further towards the center of American politics. Pussy. Ron Paul is the only candidate who voted against the Iraq war and against the Patriot Act. I trust him more than I trust Obama. Personal liberty is a big draw for me in this election. Hillary is likely to destroy the little we have left (although still, we are very lucky to have the liberties we do, but that shouldn't be used to justify illegal wire-tapping and monitoring).
Blah. I can't sit around today. I'm going to go x-country skiing and see where that takes me. Kids, when you're sitting around in front of the TV, ask yourself this: "At the end of the day, what will I have accomplished?" If you can't mention anything substantial, it's time to re-evaluate your life and make some changes. Oi.
Friday, February 8, 2008
...
at
11:49 AM
·
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment