Winter weather is in full effect. Today's original plan involved waking up early, going to breakfast with friends, talking a winter walk in the woods, and hanging out with Jim and shoveling his driveway. However, I can't even get my car out of my driveway, the flattest land-mass on earth. Therefore, I have not been able to drive anywhere, and I'll probably remain fixed to the interior of my house until further notice. Good thing we're stocked-up on coffee and eggs.
Thursday is Valentines day, and even though I have a girlfriend, I still don't care much for the holiday and it's corporate overtones. However, regardless of it's bullshit affiliations, it is still a great day to go rock climbing, so that's what we'll do :-)
Sunday, February 10, 2008
SUNDAY
at
12:43 PM
·
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I would like to add, that is was the girl friend's suggestion to go rock climbing as opposed to some other typical mushy and barf-o-licious ways that other couples will be celebrating the day.
She's right. Thanks for the correction :-)
Glad to see your not taking after your father with regards to celebrating V-Day
... or am I?
GO BRO .NO MUSHY STUFF .IT WAS A GIMMICK THOUGHT UP BY THE FLORIST UNIONS.
Post a Comment