Wednesday, April 16, 2008

STEVE IS STILL HERE

·

Ahhh so today it's soooooooo damn nice outside. Steve's still in Kalamazoo; he was supposed to leave last Monday but, for some reason, he's still here eating my food and stealing my water, heat, and sanity. Needless to say, it's been a Hooker convention all week long...

Here's the dope on the next week and 1/2: Tonight I have a test, tomorrow I work, Friday I work, Saturday I have the day off so I can study for my ASL final, Sunday I work from 7am to 11pm, Monday I work at 7 am to 3 pm and then take my ASL final at 4, Tueaday I work from 3 to 11 pm and then, on Wednesday and Thursday, I am going to Chicago with Dr. Van Houten, Brian, and my good pal Aeranie for some classic behavior analysis doings of things. (WOW that was a fucking looong sentence)

And then I graduate on Saturday, the 26th. RESPECT.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
April 17, 2008 at 4:12 PM  

respect??????????????????say what?????????????