Monday, April 21, 2008

You Must Have Been...

·

Holy shit I graduate in less than 1 week! Sat-sat-saturday...

START HOMELIFE RANT

One thing is for sure: I am looking forward to getting my MA because I am sick and tired of direct-care. I'm sick and tired of low-level analyses, AKA listening to people name "attention" as the almighty function for all behavior. Let it be known, though, that I love my job and the people I work with (and for).

END HOMELIFE RANT

It's Peter's birthday today. Yesterday the residents and I made Peter a life sized birthday card. I believe he's taking 2 finals today. Suuucka. But non-the-less, happy birthday Peter J. Glahn:


That's all I have to say about that.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
April 21, 2008 at 12:01 PM  

Hey Matt,
good luck with your finals.
Talk to you after your finals, maybe next week.
By the way I've got a professor from Grand Rapids Michigan this semester...
Ben