MMMmmm, I feel great today. Much, much better than yesterday. A very non-scientific survy I conducted concluded that it's pretty damn normal to wig out during the first few weeks of a major change in your life. So we're cool, at least for now.
After class (you can bet your ass I knew all of my diagrams today), I came home and made myself some wonderful sweet and sour chicken, accompanied by some white rice and mixed veggies. Can you smell it?
Yum!
On a separate note, here is an article you should read concerning an incident of police brutality in Kalamazoo. Though it's difficult to hear exactlly what words are being exchanged (you'll have to watch the video... I love the Freedom of Information Act), there's still no reason that an officer should hit a person in handcuffs. In the past I've featured other incidents of police brutality, and I think that the general concensious from everyone is that the behavior is unacceptable and uncalled for.
Racism? Maybe. We don't know for sure. But I do know that there have been multiple allegations against Kalamazoo police and city officials for a number of years.
I'm going to stray away from my famous "We incarcirate about 100x as many people as we should in the USA" rant, and leave you with this: Snoop Dogg pretending to play the blues (and singing about dope... obviously).
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Recovery from Punishment
at
9:33 PM
·
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Do you follow a particular recipe? Or just wing it? Looks good.
Post a Comment