Thursday, July 10, 2008

Self-Management Update

·

You may recall an earlier post where I promised to write at least 500 words of non-fiction a week, along with 500 words of fiction per week. Well, here's an update: I've obandonded my goal of writing 500 words of fiction per week. Instead, I'm trying to write at least 1,000 words per week, regardless of the genre.

Here's the graph showing my progress so far:



There are three conditions on the graph, which are seperated by the two vertical black lines. The first condition is the baseline (no intervention), and the second condition stated that if I didn't make my goal of 500 words, I'd lose my iPod for three days. And the third condition states the same rule, except my goal has changed from 500 to 1,000 words. Any questions?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
July 10, 2008 at 1:27 PM  

are you on speed ?

Matt said...
July 11, 2008 at 10:56 AM  

Nope. Life is my anti-drug