
Here's a picture of me walking across a snowfield in Fiordland National Park, New Zealand. I'm feeling slightly nostalgic right now, though it's not a miserable feeling, but one of great joy.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Great site!!! I really need to do more outdoor stuff. I have never been to New Zealand and need to go pronto!! I actually went hiking in the south of France near Biarritz, and when I was driving to the mountain my tire went flat and I had no idea how to change it. A helpful stranger gave me a hand but I think everyone should know how to change a tire especially if you are going on a long trip somewhere. I found this video a couple of months ago that explains how to change a tire but I wish I had had watched before http://www.howcast.com/videos/114840-How-To-Change-a-Flat-Tire
New Zealand is just amazing. I'm an expat and try to go back to NZ and do some hiking once a year. Heading to Stewart Island at Christmas
Post a Comment